You people don’t even know how overwhelmed I am right now. I mean the messages,mails, gifts. Yes some brands sent me gifts for my birthday and I was like😦😯😯

But I really feel older right now😂😂

You can refer to this post as the continuation of my post about the little black dress. You can read it here ICYMI

I sort of wanted to have a birthday shoot but my faculty wouldn’t hear of that as they fixed an exam on my birthday so I moved on with life. Lol

I decided to wear a shirt under my bodycon dress because layering is a always a good idea when you’re stuck and it’s a good way of restyling old pieces which gives an entirely new look on its own.

Monochrome
Can you tell this shoot was unplanned for?

I wore this outfit to class on my birthday just because it’s corporate or…? And I paired it with a pair of red flat shoes which I snatched collected from my friend😂

Monochrome, layering

What do you think of this outfit?

How would you restyle your LBD and where would you wear this to?

Outfit Details

Dress: Random buy

Shirt: Moani Couture

Shoes: Anu’s Closet

Wristwatch: Gift

Don’t forget to subscribe via the subscription box below and leave a comment or two because I’d love to know your thoughts

Follow me on all my social media accounts

Instagram :@thetosintoge

Twitter : @thetosintoge

Facebook : The Tosin Toge

Till soon. Toeseene

You May Also Like

12 comments

Happy birthday in arrears dear!
Love the way you styled the dress, looks like a slip dress tho.

Thanks babe. It’s not a slip dress

love d look especially d pop of colour, I’d wear dis to church or work. I also love how one can tranform dis into a nyt-out wear, just temove d shirt nd U’re gud to go, makes d dress a must-v just dis morning, i was wishing i had a dress lyk dis cos i didn’t know what to wear, funny u put up a post of what i tot dis morning.

You should totally get you one plus I left links to check out in my former post

Baby girl,HBD once again. I love black dresses especially bodycons because you get to style them in more ways than one . My best is wearing that black dress on a palazzo pants nd then you hear comments like I love your jumpsuit. I’m just laugh nd say to myself, if only you know…. http://www.adagirl.com.ng

Lol. You know this. Thanks dear

Happy birthday

Happy birthday in arrears dear. Nice style. I would wear this to church or class.

Yes works for both. Thanks honey

Happy Birthdat darling, it is super super late (and I had plans o) but we celebrate you every other day!! from the entire “The Bloggers Advocate” and “Colours And Grey”, we wish you a very very happy birthday… may this mark the beginning of everything splendid and awesome in your life… we celebrate you darling and of course, this personal style post is a hit but i think if you had switched it up with a caged ankle length heels, it would have popped even better; like a magazine cover worthy kinda shoot

Yes I think it would have looked better with the ankle length caged heels but I wanted it super simple plus I don’t even own one besides the I don’t even own a pair and Your plans are never too late oh! God bless you for me ALICE

Love this post and the way you styled the slip dress is fab!!

My Fashion Musings